In Which a Schedule is Given, or, A Preview

I have found that I function well with a schedule. For instance, during my last year or so of being home-schooled, my mother had a schedule posted of what subject I would study, in hourly segments. This was a great help to me, possibly because I am naturally disorganized as regards time management. And so, I have made a blog schedule, to give me a framework and a goal to work towards.

So, without further ado, here is a brief listing of what you can expect from this blog in the coming days.

Monday: Hymn story of the week
Wednesday: CD or book review
Friday: Music quote

Tuesdays, Thursdays, and perhaps other days will see articles written on various subjects (not only musical) by myself, and hopefully by others as well, as the blog grows. Not every Tuesday and Thursday will see a post, as I have to work at a real job as well. I will do my best, however!

0 comments:

Blog design by Chad Karding